CENTURY 21 AAA North
Here at CENTURY 21 AAA North, we believe real estate is a people business. We also believe that all of our clients deserve to have the absolute best experience. Buying or selling your home should be an exciting time, and at CENTURY 21 AAA North, we are dedicated to making every step of the process easy for you and yours.
Welcome to our More Info page, where you will find more information about our company (sometimes in the form of infographics), how-to guides, reasons why you should hire a CENTURY 21 AAA North Realtor®, and much much more.
Top 5 Tips for Prepping Your Home to Sell
Google Your Address
Find out everything the internet is revealing about your property, including tax records. Make sure that what the internet says about square footage, number of beds and baths, etc. is correct.
Gather all your home improvement and repairs records you have made over the years. You'll be asked to disclose everything about your home when you put it up for sale anyway, so make sure you're on top of it.
Vet the real estate agents you're talking to. Ask for concrete examples of how they're marketing their current properties, and don't be afraid to ask for referrals.
Deep Clean Everything
And we mean everything. Leave no square inch untouched. We're talking about getting down and dirty in the bathroom, cleaning every crevice in the kitchen, and even getting the carpets cleaned.
People always judge a book by its cover, but prepping the exterior of your home doesn't have to be a chore. Pulling the weeds, planting flowers, mowing the lawn, and power washing if needed will make the hard work worth it when your doorbell starts getting some action!
5 Things Keeping Millennials From Buying a Home
1. Student Loan Debt
Perhaps refinancing federal loans into a private loan could help.
2. Bad Credit
Most likely at the hands of someone else, i.e. parents.
3. Rising Rent
Which means less money for a down payment.
4. "Cash" Competition
Putting down 20% when investors in the same area are putting down 100%.
5. "Avocado Toast"
And $4 coffees at that.
Selling with a Realtor® versus FSBO'ing
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T SELL WITHOUT A REALTOR®
1. Real estate is complicated. A Realtor®'s knowledge is priceless, and Realtors® have insight that the internet doesn't have.
2. Spend your time enjoying life and let your Realtor® handle the buyers' questions, showings, and all the other time-consuming business.
3. Image is everything. You only get one chance to make a first impression. With a Realtor®, you get top notch presentation of your home.
4. A Realtor® knows about predictive analytics, buyer demographics and marketing. Trust one today with selling your home!
1. If you list the house, it's just you. With a Realtor®, you're also getting the brokerage, their resources, and so much more.
2. Realtors time to devote to you and your home. Remember, you have to show the house and handle buyers and their demands.
3. If you plan on selling your home on your own, simply ask yourself this: "Do I know how to properly prepare and market it?"
4. What is your plan for marketing your home, keeping an eye on market trends, strategic promotion, which agents are most likely to have buyers for the home, and so on? Come on, put your home in good hands -- hire a Realtor® today!
Why Choose CENTURY 21 AAA North
When you choose to work with a CENTURY 21 AAA North agent, you put your faith and trust in an agent who will manage your time effectively. Your time is important, and we always do our best to make every minute count.
Our company conducts ongoing education for our agents, keeping them up-to-date on all the latest and greatest business practices. Choose to work with one of our agents and you'll have one of the most informed and capable agents possible.
Our team of CENTURY 21 AAA North agents have some of the most experience in the metro Detroit area when compared with agents from competing companies. We pride ourselves on our experience and dedication to you and your needs.
Our broker/owner has been in the business for over 40 years. To say his experience makes him a highly valuable resource would be an understatement. As a Century 21 firm, we have many corporate resources at our disposal.
We are a team of Realtors® and when you hire one of us, you get our entire experienced team of agents working for you. We support each other, we answer each other's questions, and we work together to ensure you get the best possible experience.
The Century 21 brand is the household name in real estate. When you think of real estate, you think of Century 21. Our brand has been recognized by J.D. Power as the best in four major categories for three years in a row.
You work hard for your money. Your money is important to you. Choose CENTURY 21 AAA North and we will make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Our agents work around the clock to make sure you get more for your money. Whether you are buying or selling, it is our mission to make sure you have the absolute best possible transaction.